For families facing an unexpected pregnancy, there are three choices: parenting plan, adoption plan or abortion. These choices are not easy. To process each one, you must have accurate information and an opportunity to make a decision consistent with your values.
Many people are affected by this important decision – men, family, friends and you. Advisors are available to every person involved, consider whether there are other individuals who should be included. Advisors will help you thoughtfully consider the many options available to you.
Our trained volunteers care about you. They are here to listen to you and answer your questions, there are no easy answers, but we are here to help guide you on this journey.
Pregnancy Resource Connection Services
All services provided are free of charge with no further obligation.
Earn While Your Learn Individual Classes
The Earn While You Learn program allows you to come in on a weekly basis, meet one on one with your personal advisor. Together you will work on a curriculum that helps educate you in the stages of pregnancy, how to make a Parenting Plan, learning parenting skills, as well as life skills to prepare you for the birth of your baby. Your personal Advisor can also assist you in making an Adoption Plan if you desire. Examples of some individual classes are listed below, this program is designed to fit your specific needs. As you complete a class you get to choose products for yourself or your baby or family.
- Happiest Baby on the Block
- Ready to Learn
- Amazing Talents of your Baby
- Your Developing Baby
- The Importance of Bonding
- Make your Child Feel Safe
We offer comprehensive and factual information that will empower you to make wise and thoughtful choices. We treat you with honesty and integrity as we help you explore available options, and give you tools to evaluate the various risks and rewards.
Some of our FREE educational services include:
- Pregnancy Tests
- Accurate Information About STD’s and Abstinence
- Love and Logic Parenting Program
- Educational and Resource Material
- Post Abortion Support Group
- Limited Ultrasound (must meet certain criteria)
- Accurate and Complete Information About Parenting, Adoption and Abortion So Your Decisions Are Based On Knowledge, Instead of Fear and Pressure
- Information on the Various Resources Available Through County and State Agencies
- 5-Week Child Birth Preparation Class, Administered by a Registered Nurse
- Baby & Me Tobacco Free Cessation Class
PRC does not perform abortions, nor do we refer for abortions.
You will be treated with respect, dignity and kindness. We appreciate your right and ability to make wise decisions on important issues that affect you. We will be here for you regardless of the choice you make.
All services are free thanks to the generous support of many individuals, businesses and churches in our community who recognize the need for a safe support system for individuals making important decisions related to their sexual health and unplanned pregnancies.
For more information regarding pregnancy centers, please visit Care Net.